General 3D Artist
Yellow Panda Games is searching for a General 3D Artist to join our team. As a 3D Artist, you will be in charge of producing game ready assets for our games, both characters and environments in a diverse amount of styles. You will actively participate in our Advergames and Authoral games development cycles producing stunning looking 3D Assets.
We accept both registered employees as well as freelancers to fill this position. We also do not have any issues with home office as long as deadlines are met with precision. We do however prefer that you live near our city (Balneário Camboriú - SC - Brazil).
- Producing 3D low poly assets for games
- Working with the latest technologies such as PBR Workflow
- Sculpting high poly versions of the assets as well as producing retopology to a lower poly model.
- Producing Textures
- Intermediate English
- Substance Tools, Quixel or similar softwares
- Photoshop/Krita or similar softwares
- Basic knowleague in Rigging and Animation in Blender
- Game ready asset production
How to apply:
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a brief letter presenting yourself, which position you are applying to, which salary you would like to receive, your portfolio (exemple: Artstation) and lastly your CV (Can be linkedin).